International Fund Transfer Transaction Terms and Conditions
Customers (referring to individual and corporate customers) engage in transactions related to international fund transfers with PT Sahabat Kirim Digital (hereinafter referred to as "Easylink") after agreeing to the contents of these International Fund Transfer Transaction Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") set by Easylink, and the Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between the Customer and Easylink.
1. General Terms
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to establish the rights and obligations between Easylink and Customers who wish to use the Services provided by Easylink and to set the terms for the use of the Services.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the meanings as set forth below:
(1) "Service" refers to the services provided by Easylink for transferring funds for Users, both internationally and domestically.
(2) "User" means the customer authorized by Easylink to use the Service in accordance with the procedure specified by Easylink.
(3) "Correspondent" refers to Easylink's partner and/or its business partners located abroad that process fund transfers.
(4) "Internet Fund Transfer" means international fund transfers using the Easylink website.
(5) "Login Password" means the code used to access the use of the Service via the Mobile Application or the Internet, created by changing the temporary login password received from Easylink.
(6) "Transaction Password" means the code used when conducting transactions using the Easylink Service.
III. Use of the Service
In using the Service, the Customer must complete the registration procedure in accordance with Easylink's terms and conditions. The Customer will be considered to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
2. In principle, the Customer can, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, use the Service 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, every day throughout the year by downloading and using the Easylink Application.
3. Regardless of the above provisions, Easylink may suspend and/or terminate the provision of all or part of the Service for system maintenance or other purposes required for better Service provision.
4. If Easylink suspends the Service temporarily, Easylink will provide prior notice to the Customer; however, provided that, if there is an urgent need by Easylink due to system failure, etc., Easylink may suspend and/or terminate all or part of the system without prior notice.
I. Registration Procedure
1. When applying to use the Service, the Customer is required to complete the form provided by Easylink. The Customer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the form and releases Easylink from any legal claims that may arise in the future due to errors in the data provided, whether intentional or not.
2. Easylink will conduct a Know Your Customer (KYC) process in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. Easylink may appoint a third party to conduct the KYC procedure.
3. In the event that a User's account is used by someone else, the User must attach a letter of authorization to the party appointed to conduct the transaction.
Easylink is not responsible for any transactions carried out by unauthorized parties.
4. In the event that a Customer does not pass the KYC procedure, Easylink has the right to terminate the Customer's registration process, which will result in the Customer being unable to use the Service. Easylink's decision is final and cannot be disputed.
5. Customers are not allowed to:
i) provide false information;
ii) Use a user's email address with the intention of impersonating that person;
iii) Use another user's email without authorization or permission from the email owner; and
iv) Use or link financial instruments owned by someone other than the Customer into the Easylink Application.
Easylink has the right to suspend or terminate a User's account if inaccurate information is found. The decision to suspend and/or terminate an account is at the discretion of Easylink and is final and cannot be challenged.
II. Account Upgrade
Users will be required to upgrade their accounts by providing additional information to fully utilize the features of the Service.
If a User decides not to upgrade their account, they will not be able to fully enjoy Easylink's services.
III. Data Changes
In the event of changes in a Customer's data, the Customer is required to update the data on the dashboard as provided by Easylink.
Easylink will freeze a User's account during the KYC process for the latest User data.
3. Prohibited Activities and Anti-Money Laundering and Counterterrorism Financing Terms
1. Users hereby agree that they will not engage in any of the following when using or accessing the Service: (I) attempting to access or search the Service or download content from the Service through the use of machinery, software, tools, agents, devices, or mechanisms (including but not limited to robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than software and/or agents provided by Easylink or generally available on web browsers.
(II) Accessing, modifying, interfering with or using non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers, including but not limited to uploading or distributing viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other harmful code.
(III) Collecting and using information, such as the usernames of other users, real names, email addresses available on the Service, and using them to send unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam, or other unwanted forms.
(IV) using the Service for commercial purposes or for the benefit of third parties or in a manner that contradicts the Terms and Conditions.
(V) violating applicable laws or regulations; or (VI) encouraging or enabling others to do any of the above; or (VII) interfering with the comfort of other users in using the Service, including without limitation, by (a) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service or (b) attempting to collect personal information about other users or third parties without their consent. Easylink has the right to investigate and bring to court violations of any of the above, and/or engage and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate the Terms and Conditions.
Easylink is an entity that enforces anti-money laundering and counterterrorism financing provisions ("APU-PPT"). In providing the Service, Easylink may take any actions allowed by law to enforce APU-PPT provisions. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Users consent to Easylink taking actions related to APU-PPT enforcement.
4. Transfer Limits
In conducting fund transfers, Easylink will apply maximum foreign currency transfer limits in accordance with the applicable rules.
5. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Easylink has the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check the Terms and Conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
In the event of changes to the Terms and Conditions that affect Users' rights and obligations, Easylink will make efforts to notify Users of such changes.
Easylink may provide notifications through in-app messages, pop-up messages, or banners within the Service, by sending emails to the address used by Users to register an account, or through similar mechanisms.
In addition, if changes to the Terms and Conditions alter Users' rights and obligations, Easylink may require Users to re-consent to accepting the changed Terms and Conditions.
If Easylink requires Users' consent for changes to the Terms and Conditions, the effects of the changes will only apply after Users accept the changed Terms and Conditions.
If Users do not accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions, Users can inform Easylink to discontinue Users' access to the Service.
All other changes will apply after the updated Terms and Conditions are published. Disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions will be resolved in accordance with the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time the dispute arises.
Easylink Services (including but not limited to the Application) are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
Except as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, Easylink (or its licensors) exclusively owns all rights, ownership, and interests in and to the Services (including but not limited to the Application), including all related intellectual property rights.
Except as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, Customers are not permitted to use the Services, and Easylink retains all rights to the Services. Customers may not delete, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or ownership notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services (including but not limited to the Application).
Users acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions provided by Users regarding the Services (including but not limited to the Application) ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of Easylink, and hereby Customers grant rights to all such Feedback.
Customers understand and agree that the Services (including but not limited to the content or material offered through the Service) are provided to Customers on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Easylink explicitly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or otherwise, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
Easylink makes no warranty that the Service (including but not limited to the content or material obtained from the Service) will meet Customers' needs or be available in an uninterrupted, error-free, or free of harmful components.
Customers are responsible for the risks associated with the use or access to the Service (including but not limited to the content or material obtained from the Service) and transactions with other service users, and for all damages that may result from such use or access.
8. Limitation of Liability
Easylink's liability is limited to the actual losses directly caused by Easylink. Easylink shall not be liable to Customers for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (I) Customer's access to, use or inability to access or use the Service (including but not limited to limitations on content obtained from the Service); (II) any actions or content of any third-party services; or (III) unauthorized access, use or alteration of transmissions or content.
9. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
Customers and Easylink agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with the Terms and Conditions must be resolved through arbitration. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury, allowing for more limited discovery than in court.
In most cases, the arbitrator can award the same damages as a court. The agreement between Easylink and Customers for arbitration of disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising from or relating to any aspect of the Terms and Conditions, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claim arises during or after the Terms and Conditions have terminated.
Any resolution between Customers and Easylink will be governed by the National Arbitration Board of Indonesia ("BANI"), which is recognized by the judicial institutions in Indonesia, and will be conducted in accordance with the rules applicable to BANI.
Arbitration hearings will be held in Jakarta, and the arbitrator's decision, including decisions on damages, arbitration costs, and legal fees of all parties, as well as other costs, will be final and binding.
10. Questions and Contact Information
This service is provided by PT Sahabat Kirim Digital, located at Foresta Business Loft 2 no 31, Jln BSD Raya, Pagedangan, Tangerang Regency, Banten. Please contact Easylink if Customers have any questions about these Terms and Conditions. Customers can contact Easylink by sending correspondence to the address above or by sending an email to email@example.com.